Adding text/making page description visible on Project page in Jasper template

Site URL: https://tambourine-rhino-dxzl.squarespace.com/

Hi,

I would like to add/display descriptive text for each of our projects in the project page. Is there a way to add a text element/paragraph to the template? Or at least find a way to have the "PAGE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL)" content visible on the project page?

I was trying to search for previous posts about similar topic, but couldn't find any - apologies if a thread about this already exists.

Edited by Teppo
clarification/typo
  • Replies 4
  • Views 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Teppo said:

Site URL: https://tambourine-rhino-dxzl.squarespace.com/

Hi,

I would like to add/display descriptive text for each of our projects in the project page. Is there a way to add a text element/paragraph to the template? Or at least find a way to have the "PAGE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL)" content visible on the project page?

I was trying to search for previous posts about similar topic, but couldn't find any - apologies if a thread about this already exists.

I've checked that they have already description when hovering image. Did you solved it?

image.thumb.png.2541ea02083adb38dfe80e35705fe336.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

23 hours ago, bangank36 said:

I've checked that they have already description when hovering image. Did you solved it?

image.thumb.png.2541ea02083adb38dfe80e35705fe336.png

Hi Sorry

No this is not what I was looking for, and I didn't even realize that is the description text on the hover.

We would like each project page to have a paragraph or two of text on them describing details/history/background of each project. At present once you open each project page, it just shows all the images just as a full width image gallery - as said we would ideally like to have text at the start of each project page too besides these full-width pics.

16 hours ago, Teppo said:

Hi Sorry

No this is not what I was looking for, and I didn't even realize that is the description text on the hover.

We would like each project page to have a paragraph or two of text on them describing details/history/background of each project. At present once you open each project page, it just shows all the images just as a full width image gallery - as said we would ideally like to have text at the start of each project page too besides these full-width pics.

Do you mean this page for example?

image.thumb.png.184d6ccfa545afd77e86f51558a0e6ba.png

Kindly give some screenshot of what you intend to implement

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 12/10/2021 at 6:51 AM, bangank36 said:

Do you mean this page for example?

image.thumb.png.184d6ccfa545afd77e86f51558a0e6ba.png

Kindly give some screenshot of what you intend to implement

Yes, for instance this page. It is a project page, at present only showing the pics uploaded to it, but seems to have no ability to add text to the start of this page to describe/introduce the project briefly. For each project page we would like to have a starting paragraph to introduce the background of the project + would also be great to have a header/title for the page too showing the name of the project at top.