Add To Cart Button is not "adding to cart"

Site URL: https://vanderjacket.com/denver-micro-lines/fxlhaohxmq5zkmgbtzqyf8ygmr4wqh

Hi! 

All of the other pages on the website are working except for this one. I don't know if I did anything to cause this, but when you go to a product on the "Denver Mico Line" page and then try to purchase or add any of them to the cart, nothing happens. Versus one any of the other pages as soon as you click "Add to Cart" the cart symbol appears in the top right corner and tells you how many items are in your cart, and if you are done shopping you can easily click on it to proceed to the checkout process. Somehow something went wrong with this one page and I have no idea how to fix it. Ive made sure everything on the pages is identical for settings and it is. I don't know why it's not working on this one. 

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! 

Kelsey

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 5.02.43 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Kelsey_Lane13 said:

When you go to a product on the "Denver Mico Line" page and then try to purchase or add any of them to the cart, nothing happens.

There are lots of errors showing on your site so I recommend you remove your custom code from Code Injection and Custom CSS (don't forget to save it somewhere safe first!) and then refresh the site to check if this is the source of the issue. If the issues persist then I recommend you get in touch with Squarespace Customer Care as they can help you to troubleshoot this. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.