Five Template: Removing fade effect on hover

Go to solution Solved by SquareRefresh,

Site URL: https://hettieroberts.com/canvas-art-prints

I would be grateful for any advice on this issue. I have searched the forums and tried several things but not found one that works.

Five template:
When hovering on my product images (only the thumbnail images on the main product pages, such as on the site URL I listed), they fade slightly, so the images wash out a bit as you move over them.

I would like to have this effect completely removed (no fade or transition upon hovering on any product images... or any images on the whole site if that’s easier). Can anyone suggest a way this might be accomplished? Thanks so much!

A74EE12E-C745-4B62-A8DE-AAE487968700.jpeg

• Solution
17 minutes ago, Hettie said:

Site URL: https://hettieroberts.com/canvas-art-prints

I would be grateful for any advice on this issue. I have searched the forums and tried several things but not found one that works.

Five template:
When hovering on my product images (only the thumbnail images on the main product pages, such as on the site URL I listed), they fade slightly, so the images wash out a bit as you move over them.

I would like to have this effect completely removed (no fade or transition upon hovering on any product images... or any images on the whole site if that’s easier). Can anyone suggest a way this might be accomplished? Thanks so much!

Hey @Hettie try to add next code in Custom CSS:

#productList .product:hover .product-image img {
  opacity: 1;
}

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

• 4 weeks later...