Favicon Icon not displaying on YouTube Channel

Site URL: https://www.moove.studio/

Hi all, 

I noticed that my website Icon is not being displayed on my YouTube channel. It uses the default "globe" icon instead of the icon I uploaded via Squarespace.
image.png.a5c9996ed6d8cb93a5a5c5019300abf6.png

My Icon works fine in the web browser, but I was hoping that youtube would pick up on the favicon icon. The icon itself is uploaded as PNG because when trying to upload it as an ICO file, the transparent pixel information got rendered as black, leaving me with a black box which isnt what I want. 

image.png.9bf41d3beaf2794401197329deeea257.png

I tried forcing it to render correctly with a white circlular blackground, and that sort of works when uploading, but in the preview it renders the transparent area around the white circle as black as well: 
image.png.bb63fc3fff95c305ff3257ab500a04b2.png
and in the final browser icon it renders all black pixel information as transparent, making the icon basically invisible.
image.png.f78e2259ce0f8e7dc05216d93db2eeba.png

Can anyone help me out with what file/format I need to upload the image so that it is called upon correctly across the web (e.g. YouTube)? 

Thanks, 
Calvin

• Replies 0
  • Views 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images