Text stacking in mobile view

Hey - I'm having an issue with how text boxes stack in mobile view. Wondering if anyone can help!

I have 6 columns of text, with 2 titles above (London and Worldwide - as you can see in the images). This looks fine in desktop, but when I switch to mobile, the 'London' and 'Worldwide' titles are one after the other (presumably as Sqsp reads right to left).

Is there any way I can attribute the titles with the corresponding text blocks? It's difficult as they all seem to merge into one once you've built them. 

Many thanks! 

Jess

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 15.58.59.png

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 16.02.37.png

34 minutes ago, JessM1 said:

Hey - I'm having an issue with how text boxes stack in mobile view. Wondering if anyone can help!

I have 6 columns of text, with 2 titles above (London and Worldwide - as you can see in the images). This looks fine in desktop, but when I switch to mobile, the 'London' and 'Worldwide' titles are one after the other (presumably as Sqsp reads right to left).

Is there any way I can attribute the titles with the corresponding text blocks? It's difficult as they all seem to merge into one once you've built them. 

Many thanks! 

Jess

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 15.58.59.png

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 16.02.37.png

Kindly share your site with the protected password to check your issue

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!