SSL Failure - DNS Error - Please Help!

I’ve been waiting several days for SSL certification and today I got this message that it had failed due to a DNS error but it’s not entirely clear to me what I have to do to resolve it and Squarespace support are closed on a Sunday!

Please can someone guide me? I’ve attached screenshots of what I can see on my end! 

Thank you! 

012E61CC-E993-4CD9-A4C9-6A72E65F426F.png

8111E645-2A45-41E3-83EE-F6301BB0EFDE.png

241125BD-5EA5-4FA7-8076-23A4C72AC3DD.png

AFD01C11-F2DC-42A2-896B-C62202C6679F.png

4F4EF257-82BD-4E43-8274-1C1C03E29BBB.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ConorWilliams92 said:

I’ve been waiting several days for SSL certification and today I got this message that it had failed due to a DNS error but it’s not entirely clear to me what I have to do to resolve it and Squarespace support are closed on a Sunday!

If you are referring to brettwalkerphotography.co.uk then there are other issues that will need to be fixed before looking at the SSL certificate issuing process. I say this because right now, your domain does not have any of the [essential] A or CNAME records that it requires before it can be connected to a site. As a starting point, I recommend you take a look at the support article Troubleshooting domain connections to see if this helps you to work through the issues.

If you need further help then I recommend you contact Customer Care as they are the only ones who will have access to the configuration area for your site. Squarespace support provide support via email 24/7, so you should be able to raise a support ticket with them using this link - even on a Sunday. 🙂

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee