SSL Failure - DNS Error - Please Help!

I’ve been waiting several days for SSL certification and today I got this message that it had failed due to a DNS error but it’s not entirely clear to me what I have to do to resolve it and Squarespace support are closed on a Sunday!

Please can someone guide me? I’ve attached screenshots of what I can see on my end! 

Thank you! 

012E61CC-E993-4CD9-A4C9-6A72E65F426F.png

8111E645-2A45-41E3-83EE-F6301BB0EFDE.png

241125BD-5EA5-4FA7-8076-23A4C72AC3DD.png

AFD01C11-F2DC-42A2-896B-C62202C6679F.png

4F4EF257-82BD-4E43-8274-1C1C03E29BBB.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ConorWilliams92 said:

I’ve been waiting several days for SSL certification and today I got this message that it had failed due to a DNS error but it’s not entirely clear to me what I have to do to resolve it and Squarespace support are closed on a Sunday!

If you are referring to brettwalkerphotography.co.uk then there are other issues that will need to be fixed before looking at the SSL certificate issuing process. I say this because right now, your domain does not have any of the [essential] A or CNAME records that it requires before it can be connected to a site. As a starting point, I recommend you take a look at the support article Troubleshooting domain connections to see if this helps you to work through the issues.

If you need further help then I recommend you contact Customer Care as they are the only ones who will have access to the configuration area for your site. Squarespace support provide support via email 24/7, so you should be able to raise a support ticket with them using this link - even on a Sunday. 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.