Jump to content

CSS code wont change mobile menu background color

Recommended Posts

hi new to squarespace as of yesterday - i am pretty tech savvy though so coding wont be an issue.

after some google searches i came across a line of CSS code that should change my mobile site menu. it changes the font color (i made it 'royalblue') but it will not change the background color. could someone please help? ive tried 15 different colors and none of them work. maybe bc im on 7.1?

attached is a screenshot of the code that isnt working properly

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 2.20.20 AM.png

Link to comment
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Arturio55 said:

hi new to squarespace as of yesterday - i am pretty tech savvy though so coding wont be an issue.

after some google searches i came across a line of CSS code that should change my mobile site menu. it changes the font color (i made it 'royalblue') but it will not change the background color. could someone please help? ive tried 15 different colors and none of them work. maybe bc im on 7.1?

attached is a screenshot of the code that isnt working properly

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 2.20.20 AM.png

Hi @Arturio55, Can you share your site with the protected password to check it together

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
1 hour ago, bangank36 said:

Hi @Arturio55, Can you share your site with the protected password to check it together

hi its currently working. 

for some reason it wont show me he color change while on my desktop but when i checked on my phone, it did indeed change colors. 

idk if Squarespace needs to update website or if its my computer causing issues. thank you for quick reply either way

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arturio55 said:

hi its currently working. 

for some reason it wont show me he color change while on my desktop but when i checked on my phone, it did indeed change colors. 

idk if Squarespace needs to update website or if its my computer causing issues. thank you for quick reply either way

We can not check your issue just through the description you mentioned.

Accessing with your protected password could help us to check codes and figure out the reason and solution.

Protected password is the standard feature of squarespace that allows accessing your site when it has not went live.

Here is the link you can get reference about it: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815528-Site-wide-passwords

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.