Creating Anchor Link to List Section

22 hours ago, danacali4nia said:

Is there a way to create an anchor link to a List section template?  I don't see a way to add any code to the a List.  Attached is a photo of the selected template.  Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 10.39.30 AM.png

Hi @danacali4nia,

List section has an id in the title of section, you can use the dev tool in your site to find the correct ID and set it as the target id in your anchor link

image.thumb.png.f79bdba938dec54a6f4bb7d2fb66f031.png

Hope it can help you

Press 👍 or mark this answer as solution to help another one too

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi @bangank36,

Thank you for your reply.  I can't quite figure out how to plug this in properly.  I'm trying to anchor this to a List.  Can you advise further on the best way to make this work?

Please see the attached photos.  Thank you!1909253578_ScreenShot2021-12-01at7_19_03PM.thumb.png.ce4228a32da0457d8fa73c32a4f2dbc6.png

This whole section is a list.  I'm trying to anchor the link to "Our Process", which I cannot edit further in HTML.

353010805_ScreenShot2021-12-01at7_19_23PM.thumb.png.7337acbb93c4f87807b97c8edff94b91.png

@Nicolehel

If I understand correctly. You would like to be able to click on the image and be taken to the same URL as if you had clicked on the Make It button.

If I understand the original poster's message. They want something completely different. They want to link to interface elements within the SS editor interface.

For your need and if I understand correctly you would need the business plan or above and some Javascript code.

Please see Auto Layout Simple List Image Link Add.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedon, @Nicolehel, @danacali4nia

You can use SquareKicker to create an anchor link to any section, including a list section.  SquareKicker adds Smooth Smooth scrolling and a custom ID to a section and then you can create a link anywhere on the page, or even on a different page.

Note: a one-off month of SquareKicker will allow you to save any and all custom changes forever without needing an on going subscription.  See video and instructions link below.

https://squarekicker.com/features#anchor-links 

Edited by NickIppolito

SquareKickerHi, I'm Nick, CEO & Co-Founder at squarekicker.com.  Take your Squarespace sites to the next level with SquareKicker's No-Code Design & Animation Extension. Break free from templates & complex code and start building unique websites that you are proud to show your clients without ever having to write a single line of code. 

Squarespace Extension  ●  Templates  ●  News  ●  Inspiration  ●  Tutorials  ●  Resources