Including Javascript SDK (Furioos SDK)

Site URL: https://volvoukevents.co.uk/stream

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get some game-engine related Iframes working correctly but in order to achieve that I need to make use of an SDK (Furioos SDK). 

On my custom webserver I simply installed the SDK and away I went. With Squarespace however, I am not sure how to achieve this. I have tried adding the Javascript from each page to the code-injection with no luck and have also tried to upload the files to Squarespace using the text-link trick, but still no luck. 

I literally don't know how to go about getting access to this SDK from within my pages.  Any help would be massively appreciated.

Mo

1 hour ago, MoAkhtar said:

Site URL: https://volvoukevents.co.uk/stream

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get some game-engine related Iframes working correctly but in order to achieve that I need to make use of an SDK (Furioos SDK). 

On my custom webserver I simply installed the SDK and away I went. With Squarespace however, I am not sure how to achieve this. I have tried adding the Javascript from each page to the code-injection with no luck and have also tried to upload the files to Squarespace using the text-link trick, but still no luck. 

I literally don't know how to go about getting access to this SDK from within my pages.  Any help would be massively appreciated.

Mo

How did you install on your server?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi and thanks for the response.

I used : npm install --save furioos-sdk

This copied it to the server. I do have the SDK Zip downloaded also. But cannot find a way to include the SDK files when referencing them in the pages on Squarespace.  On my server I just include the JS file in the footer.  I tried to copy the code into the footer in Code-Injection but didnt work.  

Thanks again in advance for any help!