Text Hover (With Color) on image gallery

Site URL: https://www.matthewpuffett.com/futurebeatalliance

Hi There,

i hope all is well, for some reason my text on hover in the image gallery has stopped working, the text should appear when you hover over with the mouse, the color red & text should appear together when you hover over - but for some reason, it's suddenly stopped working & the text just stays in the box but the color red still fades in on hover, maybe this is to do with a recent squarespace update  ? Any help or new CSS to fix this problem would be much appreciated 🙂

Matt

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Matt987 said:

Site URL: https://www.matthewpuffett.com/futurebeatalliance

Hi There,

i hope all is well, for some reason my text on hover in the image gallery has stopped working, the text should appear when you hover over with the mouse, the color red & text should appear together when you hover over - but for some reason, it's suddenly stopped working & the text just stays in the box but the color red still fades in on hover, maybe this is to do with a recent squarespace update  ? Any help or new CSS to fix this problem would be much appreciated 🙂

Matt

Hey @Matt987 You have a conflict between custom CSS here, it will work well when You remove this.
image.png.843f99f28336e3ae18d72b4ca1745355.png

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

On 11/23/2021 at 12:25 AM, Matt987 said:

Thank you so much for your reply, i still can't manage to figure this out & find this exact CSS code to remove, is there another code i can add to resolve this conflict ?

Thanks in advance 

Answered your message. You can check.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)