How do I change the template of my site?

7 hours ago, bobkimball said:

Site URL: http://bobkimball.com

Can someone tell me how to change the template of my site? The one I have now is uncontrollable. 

All templates on your verision share same options, settings

That means from the current template, you can adjust the options to achieve other templates.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Sorry, to do that requres starting a new trial, and building from scratch. You can then move your custom domain. You can  cancel the orginal site, but depending on how long it has been active you may not  receive a refund. Your best bet may be to describe your issue or issues in detail and see if folks here can offer assistance. Here is Squarespace's refund policy. 

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000623648-Refund-policies

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, tonitone said:

I would like to change my whole template and start from scratch

Please see this post: 

When you are ready to launch your new site, you can disconnect your domain from the original website and connect it to the new site.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.