Can I make a searchable, filterable job board on Squarespace?

Hi all,

I just registered on this forum as I am considering building a job board website for a particular industry because I find the method of searching for work in the field is abysmal. For example, in my country, the most prominent site to look for a job in my field is on a discussion forum....seriously. I hate going through pages and pages of posts looking for a job I qualify for and I'm sure others must as well.

I want to make a job board site where users can search jobs and filter them by location, requirements, etc and businesses can post their available jobs on the site with their requirements etc.

Can I do this with Squarespace? I can't find this information in their FAQ or documentation anywhere. I was looking through the plugins and didn't see anything like this either so I'm questioning whether it is possible or not.

Because if it isn't I will have to go with another platform for my website.

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make a job board site where users can search jobs and filter them by location, requirements, etc

You can achieve this. If you still need this, we will give a quick instructions

businesses can post their available jobs on the site with their requirements etc.

Not impossible. You or your contributors need to do this manually.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)