My Google SEO is looking weird

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@MoHanbali @cpmbarcelona you guys may be experiencing a cached version of your meta description, because I am seeing something different. 

My recommendation would be to make sure you are indexing your website with Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/search-console/about

Once you make edits to your descriptions, you can make sure that Google is receiving the newest version and indexing that in order to show it properly. 

• 1 month later...

Hi @MoHanbali

I've gone through the deep analysis of your website meta-tags and saw that by-default meta-title and description are written as image.thumb.png.b110c4c2419a892f1d18be6c042e7a91.pngMeta title:- Mo Hanbali

Meta Description:- Exclusive high quality prints & digitising services, free shipping Australia wide.

I would like to suggest some tips for meta tag that will helps to get more leads and traffic.

Tips for writing Meta title & Description are

1. Make use of targeting Keyword with location in your meta-title & Description as you're business(seen as local business)
  2. Make use of full meta title character(57-60 char) and meta-description(157-160 char) space for convincing the user or searcher about your services or product.
  3. Add some CTA lines to get call's from the potential customers.   

Connect with me for more SEO strategies or updates on hello@midastouchinfotech.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @coachfident - Thank you so much Discussion, Surely I'll let you know how to resolve this issue.

Case 1

While searching with google search query  "coachfident site:coachfident.net". Google will shows all the result containing  "coachfident" words on all webpages of (coachfident.net) website. Please go through the below screenshot.

image.png.d76c1bad119024d1da8a866e84bbddb3.thumb.png.306adaddbf04ddca419c9856dc42b7e4.png

Case 2

While searching with google search query  "site:site:coachfident.net/business-coaching" or "site:https//www.coachfident.net/business-coaching" . Google will shows result containing only one  landing webpages/inner page of (coachfident.net) website. Please go through the below screenshot.

2.thumb.png.f7b161aea75d003d68dc46f212fc8e1c.png

You've place meta title & description for "/business-coaching/" as shown below

Meta Title:- Business Coaching — Coachfident

Meta Description:- ✓ Führung und Unternehmertum ✓ Top Business Coaches finden

3.thumb.png.b907a9bff8cc98b12ec10b96f30b93e7.png

Suggestion

• Write eye-catchy and attractive meta title & description, so that you can able to get good CTR and traffic.

Connect with me to know on hello@midastouchinfotech.com

Thanks & Regards