Scrolling text made page too wide!

Site URL: https://caillouxcheeseshop.squarespace.com

Hi y'all!

I have scrolling text on my homepage and it is making the width of the page really wide, as long as the text, on both desktop and mobile view. If you swing to the right, you just see the scrolling text. Is there any way to change this?

caillouxcheeseshop.squarespace.com

ps: CAILLOUX

Thank you to every contributor that has helped answer questions here. I've learned so much in this forum--and this is my first time actually posting!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, MadcapCreative said:

Site URL: https://caillouxcheeseshop.squarespace.com

Hi y'all!

I have scrolling text on my homepage and it is making the width of the page really wide, as long as the text, on both desktop and mobile view. If you swing to the right, you just see the scrolling text. Is there any way to change this?

caillouxcheeseshop.squarespace.com

ps: CAILLOUX

Thank you to every contributor that has helped answer questions here. I've learned so much in this forum--and this is my first time actually posting!

Hi, you can do this via overflow hidden property of that section below is the code you can copy paste code into CSS editor

[data-section-id="61841fb973f9a25df25f5cb4"] { overflow: hidden !important;}

21 hours ago, Agha_Waqas said:

Hi, you can do this via overflow hidden property of that section below is the code you can copy paste code into CSS editor

[data-section-id="61841fb973f9a25df25f5cb4"] { overflow: hidden !important;}

Thanks so much! This did it.