Page linking to multiple pages by unique password/code?

Hi there, 

Hope someone might have a way of setting of a 7.1 site to deliver the following functionality for a photography website I am working on:

- have one generic page on the website where visitors can enter a unique number/code which they have been previously provided with

- by entering that unique code the visitor is shown a specific gallery of images unique to that visitor/code

- or if not possible to have a unique code/number reveal a specific gallery, then the unique code links through to a unique page of the website (which would then be created housing the gallery and hidden from navigation)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 2
  • Views 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Coggleton1 said:

Hope someone might have a way...to deliver the following functionality for a photography website:

- have one generic page on the website where visitors can enter a unique number/code which they have been previously provided with

the unique code links through to a unique page of the website 

Here's a guide I wrote some years ago about exactly this:

https://sf.digital/squarespace-solutions/client-login-pages

custom-login-wedding.jpg?format=1500w

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.