Divide products in different numerical pages instead of one large page with all products. Adding a numerical navigation bar to move between pages on squarespace website.

Site URL: https://www.intro-verso.com/all-new-products

Hello,

I'd like to find a way to arrange my product page and the different categories so they only show a certain amount of products on a webpage before a visitor has to click to move onto the next page. Currently, I just have a large amount of products on the product page which show all at once, making it less appealing.

Specifically this means I'd like to show 10 products on the first page, then have some kind of numbered navigator to skip to the  next pages who each show 10 items. Please see picture attached of an example.

Is there any way to achieve this with coding? As far as I know squarespace doesn't have this as a feature.

Any help is much appreciated!

My website: www.intro-verso.com

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 12.38.24.png

Edited by Mathias654321
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I think you need to use plugin to do this.

You can consider Filter Plugin. You can add pagination number like above or create product filter for shop (filter by price, by category, by tags,..)

--

(The answer contains an affiliate link, which means I will receive a small commission if you click and buy the plugin according to the link above.)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)