How to schedule recurring appointments but allow for payment over time?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

I teach one-one weekly lessons.  I want to use the scheduling upgrade to allow my clients to schedule multiple recurring appointments (weekly lessons) through my website.  I also want to allow them to schedule payments for their appointments as they occur (on a weekly basis) without having to pay for ALL of them up-front.  This seems like a fairly standard request.  I have read all the help on scheduling, and I see that I can set up recurring appointments, but it looks like I would need to upgrade from the Emerging Plan to the Growth Plan and employ the Subscription offering to make the payments happen over time.    How do I set up this scenario, and can I do it with the Emerging Plan?  Thanks for your help.

• Solution

That’s correct. Subscription payments are only available on the Growing and Powerhouse plans, and only if you use Stripe or Square as your payment processor (PayPal is not supported).

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.