Amazon Native Ads don't display

Site URL: https://thedetoureffect.com/blog/roadside-attractions-northern-arizona

I tried searching the terms "amazon" and "native ads" in the forums but couldn't find anything. I like the custom native shopping ads from Amazon. When I insert the code into my site, sometimes the products don't show up at all. Sometimes it will only show one or two products, even though I had directed it to show 4 products. Sometimes it will only show products on mobile, or only on desktop. What gives? I have adblocker turned off. I have tried on multiple browsers. I emailed Amazon Associates support and they said if the code doesn't play nice with my site then it's Squarespace's fault. 

The screenshots show where the ads are supposed to be. On my desktop there's nothing. On my cell there's one product showing but there should be two. 

This issue has been happening for years. I could link/screenshot you to many many other pages on my site that have this issue.

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 5.09.21 PM.png

IMG_9355 2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...