Assign store its own style

• Replies 7
  • Views 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/29/2021 at 11:32 PM, inham said:

Hi,

I wish to assign my store its own specific style so it does not affect the rest of the website and vice versa.

Thanks!

Kindly share your site with the protected password and share a screenshot of your idea for us to check it easier!

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Sure, right now the font is enormous and the text layout isn't how I wish to have.

I'd like the text in white to be on the right of the picture by reducing the font size and the blue text to be under the white text and same again while reducing the font.

I would also like the button and the "boxes" to be smaller.

I don't know how to achieve that so if you have any recommendations it would be great!

On 11/2/2021 at 3:43 PM, inham said:

Sure, right now the font is enormous and the text layout isn't how I wish to have.

I'd like the text in white to be on the right of the picture by reducing the font size and the blue text to be under the white text and same again while reducing the font.

I would also like the button and the "boxes" to be smaller.

I don't know how to achieve that so if you have any recommendations it would be great!

You mean move this?

and which buttons?

image.thumb.png.d537bb2412792342a0838aced009cdf6.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I've actually managed to layout some of my product page the way I want.

I'm now trying to change the font of the additional info behind my product description. Do you know by chance how to achieve that?

At the bottom of my product page i also have "you might also like" do you know how i can reduce the font and center it?

I would also like all the pictures of all the categories to mix randomly and manage to have 3 pictures in my "you might also like" section and not 5.

Thanks for your help!

On 11/4/2021 at 5:46 PM, inham said:

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I've actually managed to layout some of my product page the way I want.

I'm now trying to change the font of the additional info behind my product description. Do you know by chance how to achieve that?

At the bottom of my product page i also have "you might also like" do you know how i can reduce the font and center it?

I would also like all the pictures of all the categories to mix randomly and manage to have 3 pictures in my "you might also like" section and not 5.

Thanks for your help!

#1. I don't see additional info. Can you share link to a product where has it?

https://wolverine-polygon-atzy.squarespace.com/collection/p/bangle

#2. Reduce you might also like text font or you might also like product title/price font?

#3. I see 3 products here?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)