Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Mobile footer layout all over the place?


michaelpga

Question

  • Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
39 minutes ago, michaelpga said:

Site URL: https://www.bloomhomes.com.au

Hello,

My mobile site footer layout is displaying in an overlap and all over the place.

Can you please help me fix this issue, thanks. See screenshots attached

www.bloomhomes.com.au

Version7.1

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.37.53 am.png

Is it the result you want to achieve?

image.png.d1b6591991fe50c9c0ebb7fc99d0a3be.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0
33 minutes ago, michaelpga said:

@bangank36 Yes, that is the result I'd like to achieve but with a bit of extra white spacing at the top of the footer too. Thank you

You can try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  section[data-section-id="611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4"] {
    padding-top: 110px;    
    padding-bottom: 185px;
  }
}

Let me know if it works properly on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0
20 hours ago, bangank36 said:

You can try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  section[data-section-id="611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4"] {
    padding-top: 110px;    
    padding-bottom: 185px;
  }
}

Let me know if it works properly on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Can you remove this code from your site to check it again?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0
23 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Can you remove this code from your site to check it again?

Hello again, unfortunately this code did not work either. Can you please help me to place the logo to the left and the text just to the right of the logo? Thank you

Link to comment
  • 0

@michaelpga Don't remove any code in your current code. Add this to Design > Custom CSS

/* Mobile footer */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4>.row>.span-1 {
    width: 30% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
div#page-section-611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4>.row>.span-8 {
    width: 70% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 0
13 hours ago, tuanphan said:

@michaelpga Don't remove any code in your current code. Add this to Design > Custom CSS

/* Mobile footer */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4>.row>.span-1 {
    width: 30% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
div#page-section-611b2db797fff6700c9cf9c4>.row>.span-8 {
    width: 70% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
}

 

Perfect, that worked. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...