Jump to content

Vimeo videos not full screen / full bleed anymore

Go to solution Solved by bripin79,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://www.brianpineda.com

Hi everyone,

  Recently on my videos, when I click the full screen icon it will not go full screen, instead you see the header of my website. This has been a recent change, it wasn't like this a few months back. I have not changed anything on my end, any ideas?

Here is a link to a video along with a screenshot:

https://www.brianpineda.com/hagendazs

Really appreciate any help, thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 1.18.53 PM.png

Link to comment
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, bripin79 said:

Recently on my videos, when I click the full screen icon it will not go full screen

When I checked it was working for me on the link you provided. 

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment

Then I recommend you pick this up with Vimeo support.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
  • Solution

Hi Paul2009, I'm bringing this thread back to life. I tried using other Squarespace templates and my video works fine, it seems something change in the LANGE design that made my videos not be able to go full screen. Is this something you can help me with? I did not change anything on my end recently.

 

thanks

-Brian

Link to comment
18 hours ago, bripin79 said:

Hi Paul2009, I'm bringing this thread back to life. I tried using other Squarespace templates and my video works fine, it seems something change in the LANGE design that made my videos not be able to go full screen. Is this something you can help me with? I did not change anything on my end recently.

 

thanks

-Brian

Hi. The video looks fullbleed here?

https://www.brianpineda.com/hagendazs

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Hi @tuanphan,

  yes the video is full bleed in the preview, but once you hit the play button (using Safari), I still see the header of my website on the top, and not full black. Any idea on how to fix this? It works fine in Chrome, but will not go fullscreen in Safari, I have tried on multiple computers using Safari.

 

thanks!

 

Link to comment
On 2/1/2022 at 3:12 AM, bripin79 said:

Hi @tuanphan,

  yes the video is full bleed in the preview, but once you hit the play button (using Safari), I still see the header of my website on the top, and not full black. Any idea on how to fix this? It works fine in Chrome, but will not go fullscreen in Safari, I have tried on multiple computers using Safari.

 

thanks!

 

It is inside video

image.thumb.png.9b3390d5426b6946025fec705dfa9255.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.