Event Thumbnail Size

1 hour ago, McMurphy said:

Site URL: https://www.themilkbank.org/new-events

I'd like to find a way to make the thumbnail on my events page smaller.  Currently they take up about a third of the row, ideally I'd like them half the size they are right now, if not a little smaller.  https://www.themilkbank.org/new-events

Is it the result you want to achieve?

image.thumb.png.b29d3170b51d0c1a27a0ed74b2c2b144.png

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

7 minutes ago, McMurphy said:

Yes, that's exactly it!

Try in Home > Design > Custom Css

#collection-6172c36c451d363d0fdfeae2 .eventlist-column-thumbnail.content-fill {
  width: 17.5%;
  padding-bottom: 17%;
}

#collection-6172c36c451d363d0fdfeae2 .eventlist-column-date .eventlist-datetag{
  --square: 65px;
  /*change if you want bigger or smaller date squares*/
  left: 140px;
  width: var(--square);
  min-height: var(--square)
}

Let me know if it works properly on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you