Adding floating ManyChat icon

Site URL: https://primalbotanical.com

Hello! I recently signed up with ManyChat and created a chatbot. I'd like a button/icon to hover in the bottom right of the window that is floating (I think this is the correct term) so it stays in the bottom right corner while scrolling. This it the most common place to put this kind of chat button, but for the life of me I can not figure out how! I've attached an example below, with the chat button circled in red.

I've added my JS snippet to the header - no problem there. But where do I embed the widget code? I tried a code block and an embed block, but they just add a fixed block to my site. None of the tutorials I watched mentioned adding extra code.

I hope someone can help me! I'm so frustrated! 😫 

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 8.54.55 AM.png

2 hours ago, PrimalBotanical said:

Site URL: https://primalbotanical.com

Hello! I recently signed up with ManyChat and created a chatbot. I'd like a button/icon to hover in the bottom right of the window that is floating (I think this is the correct term) so it stays in the bottom right corner while scrolling. This it the most common place to put this kind of chat button, but for the life of me I can not figure out how! I've attached an example below, with the chat button circled in red.

I've added my JS snippet to the header - no problem there. But where do I embed the widget code? I tried a code block and an embed block, but they just add a fixed block to my site. None of the tutorials I watched mentioned adding extra code.

I hope someone can help me! I'm so frustrated! 😫 

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 8.54.55 AM.png

Have you tried accessing Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection to add the ManyChat  JS snippet to the header yet?

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hello @bangank36 - did you ever resolve this? I am considering a chatbot for a new project and just doing a bit of research, so would be great to know. I'm working for a PR agency to build their new website and wanted to offer various ways they could get their visitors to engage with them without it being the traditional fill-in-a-form type offering. Many thanks! Jen

On 1/31/2022 at 7:21 PM, JenHer said:

- did you ever resolve this? I am considering a chatbot for a new project and just doing a bit of research, so would be great to know. I'm working for a PR agency to build their new website and wanted to offer various ways they could get their visitors to engage with them without it being the traditional fill-in-a-form type offering. Many thanks! Jen

If you have problem, please share site url, we can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...

<!-- ManyChat -->
<script src="//widget.manychat.com/109401491672351.js" defer="defer"></script>
<script src="https://mccdn.me/assets/js/widget.js" defer="defer"></script>

it doesnt working for me and I accessing Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection to add the ManyChat  JS snippet to the header

You can follow the steps in video to set password for your site:https://recordit.co/ORy3fiWTkP. Kindly share your site so we can take a look

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 2/21/2022 at 8:45 PM, stefyM said:

<!-- ManyChat -->
<script src="//widget.manychat.com/109401491672351.js" defer="defer"></script>
<script src="https://mccdn.me/assets/js/widget.js" defer="defer"></script>

it doesnt working for me and I accessing Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection to add the ManyChat  JS snippet to the header

What is your site url?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)