• Replies 2
  • Views 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scott.illingworth said:

Does anyone know if there are any plans, ability or plugin to allow to you utilise all of the commerce functions of Squarespace but when you sell B2B goods that are sold via Cash, Invoice or On Account methodologies?

Squarespace doesn't have a built in solution for payment by cash or invoice. However I know that a number of merchants use our Wishlist extension to allow customers to submit their cart without payment. This allows the merchant to follow-up manually regarding payment (invoicing off-system). Note that as these orders will not be processed through the checkout, the items ordered will not be removed from inventory. 

You'll find more information on the product page. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to our pre-sales or feel free to send me a DM.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I know I have a client who was a little like you, he really needed solution of deposit.
The solution he found: building specific forms on Typeform who offer a lot of interesting solutions.
https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052321991-Payment-question-Stripe-integration-

But you go out of Squarespace for payment and dealing with stocks.

👩🏻‍💻 Florence

🇫🇷 I'm like a Squarespace French Guide www.florenceredacchef.com
🖤 I'm animating @squareschool.fr community
⌨️ I've also recently created @apprendresqsp