Centering/horizontally aligning content and expanding it with size of window

Site URL: https://www.ceciliasweetcoll.com/

Two-parter:

1) Centering/horizontally aligning: I want the content on my site to show up in the middle of the window, no matter the size of the window, but right now it hangs on the left side of the page if the window is bigger than the page content.

2) Having the content of the page size up with the size of the window - as of now it scales up and down until a certain point and just stops there.

I don't have this problem on mobile, just on desktop. Might not be visible if you're on a smaller laptop. How can I fix these?

• Replies 1
  • Views 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/23/2021 at 12:20 PM, csweetcoll said:

Site URL: https://www.ceciliasweetcoll.com/

Two-parter:

1) Centering/horizontally aligning: I want the content on my site to show up in the middle of the window, no matter the size of the window, but right now it hangs on the left side of the page if the window is bigger than the page content.

2) Having the content of the page size up with the size of the window - as of now it scales up and down until a certain point and just stops there.

I don't have this problem on mobile, just on desktop. Might not be visible if you're on a smaller laptop. How can I fix these?

Add to Design > Custom CSS

section#page {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)