Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Is there a code to make the banners/header the exact same size on mobile?

ElizLdn

Question

Is there a way to make the headers the exact same height, specifically on mobile?

When i view my website on iPad and MacBook, the images that I’ve used for the headers are the same size which gives it consistent look and feel. But when viewed from mobile, the sizes are different.

Is there a way to crop all the images to a specific size in mobile only in order to get the same level of consistency as on laptop and tablet?

Thank you 

Edited by ElizLdn
  • Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 10/21/2021 at 4:03 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

You mean the girl image on main page?

No, not the main page.

I mean all the photos used as the headings at the top of every page.

For example , on this page I’ve attached a screenshot , where the image of the pen is. This style is the same of every page (using different photos) but on mobile, some photos are bigger and some are smaller if that makes sense.

Edited by ElizLdn
On 10/22/2021 at 1:59 AM, ElizLdn said:

No, not the main page.

I mean all the photos used as the headings at the top of every page.

For example , on this page I’ve attached a screenshot , where the image of the pen is. This style is the same of every page (using different photos) but on mobile, some photos are bigger and some are smaller if that makes sense.

7B0604E7-AF32-437F-B777-F69819B2637E.jpeg

Hi.

Can you share link to some pages where you have problem? We can check & give the code to resize images. 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care