Calendar Customization

Site URL: https://www.hookhall.com

I've searched and tried some of the codes I have seen shared in other threads but have not been able to get any to work for me.

Would like to be able to change:

1. The background of all day blocks, currently there is no definition at all due to the grey background. 

2. Assign a background color to days that have events scheduled (on both desktop, and especially mobile since the images go away)

3. This seems impossible, from what I've gathered, but I'll ask just in case someone has cracked it.... I know I can disable item pages for events (right now when you click an event it takes you to a stand alone page for that event, where we then link out to Tock/FB wherever we are getting people to buy tickets or confirm they are coming to an event..... IS there a way to have clicking on the image/title of event lead you to external clickthrough link????

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, lauramaeschaeffer said:

Site URL: https://www.hookhall.com

I've searched and tried some of the codes I have seen shared in other threads but have not been able to get any to work for me.

Would like to be able to change:

1. The background of all day blocks, currently there is no definition at all due to the grey background. 

2. Assign a background color to days that have events scheduled (on both desktop, and especially mobile since the images go away)

3. This seems impossible, from what I've gathered, but I'll ask just in case someone has cracked it.... I know I can disable item pages for events (right now when you click an event it takes you to a stand alone page for that event, where we then link out to Tock/FB wherever we are getting people to buy tickets or confirm they are coming to an event..... IS there a way to have clicking on the image/title of event lead you to external clickthrough link????

Can you provide the direct link to the pages got this issue? A screenshot could help us to check it more easily

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!