Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Making a Link in Footer for "Next Page" ?

omiK

Question

Site URL: https://yiiis-here.squarespace.com

Hi all, I'm stumped on how to make the "next" text in my footer redirect you to the next page in the portfolio. I'm not sure if there's even a way to program that text to be different for every page, or if I should forego the footer altogether. Probably making the "previous, home, and next" bar regular text on a page section, and adjusting the link on every page from there. 

btw site pass is: brineintopedro

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, omiK said:

Site URL: https://yiiis-here.squarespace.com

Hi all, I'm stumped on how to make the "next" text in my footer redirect you to the next page in the portfolio. I'm not sure if there's even a way to program that text to be different for every page, or if I should forego the footer altogether. Probably making the "previous, home, and next" bar regular text on a page section, and adjusting the link on every page from there. 

btw site pass is: brineintopedro

You mean use this navigation for moving from pages?

image.thumb.png.c4edc40410da8a404bbdfc6d49844a2c.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

5 hours ago, omiK said:

yes exactly! the link would have to be different for every page to make the "next" true

Those pages are in portfolio collection or you want to navigate with the main navigation pages?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you