• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, natt_ac121 said:

Site URL: https://www.euwine.wine/products

For desktop version, I was making 2 rows of 5 buttons. However, the mobile version show as 1 column. I would like it to have arangement as desktop version. Have been trying all sort of code with no result.

Please help

Arranging 5 buttons in 1 row needs to reduce the font-size of text. This is my testing arrangement, is it what you mean?

image.png.4e7a75aa961a7a556b19841a1289c254.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

some how I already figured it out, thanks for your guide.

Anyway, need anotehr help.

for the longer words in buttons like " new Zealand" anyhow can make it in one line?

and how to reduge the gap between row?

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2021-10-16 224313.jpg

9 hours ago, natt_ac121 said:

some how I already figured it out, thanks for your guide.

Anyway, need anotehr help.

for the longer words in buttons like " new Zealand" anyhow can make it in one line?

and how to reduge the gap between row?

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2021-10-16 224313.jpg

Have you applied change in your site to continue checking? I 've found that it still remains in the old layout

image.png.e363064c4a4cd1d02e0c34eb164e852a.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Regarding to the selection of id in squaresapce, you can install the extension Squarespace ID Finder

Here are steps to use it:  https://recordit.co/Aj9vXw6rfY