"Your Connection to this site is Not Secure" Issue, Images not loading

Site URL: https://abbygardner.work/abby-gardner

Hello! 

Recently I noticed that my website for my online portfolio is saying that my "connection is not secure" and that I have an invalid certificate date when accessing my website (however my SSL certificate is valid and set to secure in my settings as well). Also, none of my images are showing up anymore, and it just shows the jpg icon in the upper left corners of all of my pages. I've had this website up since 2019, and only now have started having these problems show up (go figure, right as I'm job searching too). 

Is there anyway to fix this quickly?? (*Timing is urgent since this has greatly impacted my job search and companies being unable to view my professional portfolio*) 

Thank you in advance!! 

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.18.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.18.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.19.41 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most likely most visitors to your site are not having the issue you are seeing. I went to your site and it appears to be working fine.

The issue is on your end.

Please see the following for a little more detail.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.