Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Need Help Migrating Existing Website to Squarespace

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

I'm new to Squarespace and am trying to help a friend with her existing website. She registered her domain with GoDaddy and it's hosted elsewhere. She's established an account on Squarespace and added me as a contributor. I designed her site and want to go live with it. Are there resources here to help with the steps I need to take? I looked around and couldn't really find what I was needing. 

I've been away from web design/development for a while so need a quick refresher. I believe I have to point the name servers in GoDaddy from the old hosting site (not GoDaddy) to Squarespace...? She's on the 2-week trial here on Squarespace--will she need to upgrade to at least the personal plan? I'm just not really sure what my next steps should be.

Any help would be most appreciated!

- Bob

• Solution

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.