Redirect my form button to my contact page in my shop (7.1)

Site URL: https://www.woodstore.fr/

Hello,

I made a showcase site which should not allow to buy online but only to consult the products and to contact the merchant. 
When the site was not yet published, everything was working well, I had an online store that allowed to fill out a form when an item was liked by the customer and that allowed to contact directly the merchant, without ever being linked to an online payment system or shopping cart. 

The problem is that since the site is online, when a customer clicks on the button "I want it" on the product sheet, he adds the product to the cart, so the merchant receives no email alert of interest in a product, and the product is out of stock for 24 hours because they are only one-off products.

I would like to remove the payment option in my store as well as redirect the "I want it" button to my contact page or just limit it to sending an email notification to the merchant when someone has filled out a form in the store.

Maybe it's possible to do it directly in the settings or with an injection code?

Can anyone help me? 
That would be really great. I'm lost!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

6 minutes ago, woodstore said:

I would like to remove the payment option in my store as well as redirect the "I want it" button to my contact page or just limit it to sending an email notification to the merchant when someone has filled out a form in the store.

The Squarespace platform doesn't have this feature built in. However, we have two addons that may help you:

• Product Enquiry Form: Allows customers to enquire about one product.
  • Wishlist: Allows customers to add more than one product to a list and then submit the list. 

If you have questions about these, please reach out directly to us.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...