Image change on hover in item list carousel

Site URL: https://ukulele-pug-le4k.squarespace.com/verein

hello, on my page I want to introduce the members of our club. To do so I added a carousel-item-list. I want to add a hover-effect where single images switch by hovering over it. 

I have problems to implement that. How can I add a hover effect where single images change on hover?

Thanks a lot!

https://ukulele-pug-le4k.squarespace.com/verein

PW: unserverein123

section[data-section-id="616802f396f85b30804b1e0c"]

Club_Forum.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I would love to achieve this on multiple images in a grid layout gallery page, would you please be able to give any insight into how to accomplished this?

(One of the main issues I have ran into trying to create this is I can only do the image change hover effect with ONE image, then when I want to apply it to the 2nd, 3rd etc they just replace the first image.)

For context on what I am trying to achieve, I am a print designer and want the main gallery to showcase the detailed images of my work, then when hovered over I would like to show my work on the clothes.

Thank you so much in advance!

18 hours ago, C-bear said:

Hey!

I would love to achieve this on multiple images in a grid layout gallery page, would you please be able to give any insight into how to accomplished this?

(One of the main issues I have ran into trying to create this is I can only do the image change hover effect with ONE image, then when I want to apply it to the 2nd, 3rd etc they just replace the first image.)

For context on what I am trying to achieve, I am a print designer and want the main gallery to showcase the detailed images of my work, then when hovered over I would like to show my work on the clothes.

Thank you so much in advance!

Just did a case this moring in Squarespace 7.0.

You can do this with Gallery Section, Summary Block or List Section.

You want to do this for slideshow in screenshot in first post? Hover image >> replace current with new image?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)