How to turn off VIMEO logo, navigation signs & the end frame

Site URL: https://www.kevinthomasfilm.com/commercials/amazon

Hi, 

I have multiple videos on the website, all hosted by Vimeo as what I know Squarespace doesn't allow you to upload videos directly to the website?

Is there a way to remove the Vimeo opening navigator links as well as the end frame 'more from vimeo' ?? So it would look like the video is actually hosted on the website? 

See screenshots attached. 

Here's an example page: https://www.kevinthomasfilm.com/commercials/amazon

PASSWORD: KTF

Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 12.59.17.png

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 12.59.33.png

17 minutes ago, idamay said:

I have multiple videos on the website, all hosted by Vimeo as what I know Squarespace doesn't allow you to upload videos directly to the website? Is there a way to remove the Vimeo opening navigator links as well as the end frame 'more from vimeo' ?? So it would look like the video is actually hosted on the website? 

Squarespace does offer video hosting but right now this is limited to section background videos.

Vimeo Plus and higher memberships give you more control over the embedded and private video player. You'll find details of how to customise the player in the Vimeo Help Center.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.