Remove pagination on product page

I enabled blogging on my website recently. For some reason this created pagination on my product pages. I used the following code injection to hide it on my product pages only.

<style>
.item-pagination-link{
  display:none;
  }
</style>

I'm not sure if this is specific to 7.1 or not, but I would say this is a bug. Also the "next" and "previous" links weren't in any apparent logical order. Probably in the order I created the products if I had to make a guess, rather than the order of which the products appear on the page.

Aside from code injection is there another method to turn off pagination to product pages specifically I'm just not aware of?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @KraftigCNC - I found your post here because I'm desperately trying to get pagination back on my product pages in 7.1 (Squarespace removed pagination without notice some time ago and instantly put me out of business by doing so). I added a blog page to my 7.1 site, but I can't seem to replicate your "problem", which would be my "solution." I'm guessing they fixed this "bug"? 

9 hours ago, dhobman said:

Hi @KraftigCNC - I found your post here because I'm desperately trying to get pagination back on my product pages in 7.1 (Squarespace removed pagination without notice some time ago and instantly put me out of business by doing so). I added a blog page to my 7.1 site, but I can't seem to replicate your "problem", which would be my "solution." I'm guessing they fixed this "bug"? 

Can you share link to product on your site? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)