Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change background colour of title in new auto list section

ashley.srokosz

Question

Hi there, I'm looking for some help with a little customization on my site, specifically in the new auto list section.

I'd love to change the background colour of the title (which in this case is a testimonial using filler lorem ipsum text), and am trying to figure this out using custom code with not much luck.

It's in the page below, section 6:

https://bbba-website-template.squarespace.com/ Password is letmein

Essentially I want the lower auto list section to look just like the one above it with the white colour behind the text. SS doesn't allow you to change this option in the site settings.

Thanks,

Ashley

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ashley.srokosz said:

Hi there, I'm looking for some help with a little customization on my site, specifically in the new auto list section.

I'd love to change the background colour of the title (which in this case is a testimonial using filler lorem ipsum text), and am trying to figure this out using custom code with not much luck.

It's in the page below, section 6:

https://bbba-website-template.squarespace.com/ Password is letmein

Essentially I want the lower auto list section to look just like the one above it with the white colour behind the text. SS doesn't allow you to change this option in the site settings.

Thanks,

Ashley

Try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

/*Change the background-color of tile*/
section[data-section-id="6165a9300910fc295025d0f5"] .list-item-content__title {
  background-color: purple;
}
/*Lower the auto List*/
section[data-section-id="6165a9300910fc295025d0f5"] .user-items-list {
  padding-top: 3.3vmax !important;
  padding-bottom: 3.3vmax !important;
}

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

This is the result

image.thumb.png.c177430bcb6542a2e4007552d6d83227.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you