Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I remove #1 at the end of my URL?

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

On 10/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, ShootiezProductions said:

I am wondering how to remove the #1 at the end of my website url

This is not added by Squarespace. It is being added by the third party plugin you have added (Scrollify jQuery plugin). The default is to include the browser location hash when scrolling through sections, but you can disable this in the options.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:44 AM, ShootiezProductions said:

Site URL: https://www.shootiezproductions.com/

Hi! I am wondering how to remove the #1 at the end of my website url as I think it would look more clean without it. Does anyone know why its there or the purpose of it? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 12.42.35 PM.png

Try removing your custom codes to check if your issue is fixed. 

Note: Remember backing up your custom codes before removing them from your site

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 10/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, paul2009 said:

This is not added by Squarespace. It is being added by the third party plugin you have added (Scrollify jQuery plugin). The default is to include the browser location hash when scrolling through sections, but you can disable this in the options.

Excuse my inexperience with coding, i'm not exactly sure what that means or how to implement it into my code. Do you have any advice on how I would change this with the code provided? Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 12.53.08 PM.png