Image label: + sign or - hyphen between words?

Site URL: https://www.theprintsmith.co.uk/

Hi

I know SqSp optimises images you upload (and it looks like it does a pretty good job - I'm a true novice and uploaded a lot of 4-5mb files but when I right click on these published images and save as, they are around 120-130kb. However, the file names now include a plus sign + between each word in the image name ie: "gold+foiled+invitation.jpg", and I'm used to seeing hyphens (so: "gold-foiled-invitation.jpg") rather than + 

Does this matter? What impact would this have, either way? Thank you for your answers. Sorry if its a lame question - every day is a school day!

So, just in case anyone else is curious about this, I just chatted to a SquareSpace tech support guy - he told me that it will not make any negative impact to SEO or website performance if the images are labelled to include plus symbols. Where file names for images uploaded to SS have spaces, SS will automatically insert + so there are no spaces. So, all good!