Audio Block: .wav or other lossless audio formats

Site URL: https://www.realstatusmasters.com/

Is there a way to upload .wav files instead of mp3 or mp4 files to the Audio Box? 

I am a mastering engineer so to be able to playback the high quality audio format is imperative for showcasing my work. I am not looking to have others download the file since I am not a distributor and that would cross the line of what my services are. Granted if there is any way to customize the audio block to playback a .wav, or other lossless audio files, what is the process of doing so?

5 hours ago, Domans said:

Site URL: https://www.realstatusmasters.com/

Is there a way to upload .wav files instead of mp3 or mp4 files to the Audio Box? 

I am a mastering engineer so to be able to playback the high quality audio format is imperative for showcasing my work. I am not looking to have others download the file since I am not a distributor and that would cross the line of what my services are. Granted if there is any way to customize the audio block to playback a .wav, or other lossless audio files, what is the process of doing so?

You can upload the files in link editor and use javascript in code block to init a 3rd party javascript audio player for these files

Uploading and managing files – Squarespace Help

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!