Jump to content

Headline image size (mobile breakpoint)

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://www.maksymrewko.com/personalwork/schach

Hi there, looking to reduece the size of headline images on my mobile breakpoint. This is the code I used on another website but it doesnt seem to work on teh exmaple shown. I believe I need to change the .gallery-fullscreen-slidehow to something else?

 @media screen and (max-width:640px) {
    .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow[data-width="full-bleed"] {
        height: 50vh !important;
    }
  }

Any help would be great 

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 10.53.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 10.53.50 AM.png

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Maksymrewko said:

Site URL: https://www.maksymrewko.com/personalwork/schach

Hi there, looking to reduece the size of headline images on my mobile breakpoint. This is the code I used on another website but it doesnt seem to work on teh exmaple shown. I believe I need to change the .gallery-fullscreen-slidehow to something else?

 @media screen and (max-width:640px) {
    .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow[data-width="full-bleed"] {
        height: 50vh !important;
    }
  }

Any help would be great 

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 10.53.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 10.53.50 AM.png

Try in Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
	section[data-section-id="6158ae7037180f62d89a2635"] {
		min-height: 45vh !important;
		img {
			height: auto !important;
			padding-top: 12vh;
			background: #000;
		}
		.section-background {
			height: 45vh;
		}
		.content-wrapper {
			height: 45vh;
			padding-top: 12vh !important;
			padding-bottom: 0 !important;
			position: absolute !important;
			top: 0;
			align-items: center;
		}
	}
}

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment

The result after applying Css

image.png.b47925df00435dab03d2cfff7c8900e5.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
On 10/6/2021 at 12:30 PM, bangank36 said:

Try in Home > Design > Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
	section[data-section-id="6158ae7037180f62d89a2635"] {
		min-height: 45vh !important;
		img {
			height: auto !important;
			padding-top: 12vh;
			background: #000;
		}
		.section-background {
			height: 45vh;
		}
		.content-wrapper {
			height: 45vh;
			padding-top: 12vh !important;
			padding-bottom: 0 !important;
			position: absolute !important;
			top: 0;
			align-items: center;
		}
	}
}

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Hey there! I'm having the same issue as the OP but this code isn't fixing the image size. Could you take a look? You'll see the background image on the banner is responsive so when the window is reduced the card covers the subject's face. 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.12.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.11.53 PM.png

Link to comment
On 10/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, travisandrew said:

Hey there! I'm having the same issue as the OP but this code isn't fixing the image size. Could you take a look? You'll see the background image on the banner is responsive so when the window is reduced the card covers the subject's face. 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.12.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.11.53 PM.png

Can you share site url? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

  

On 10/15/2021 at 1:14 PM, travisandrew said:

Of course! Here you go: https://pigeon-maracas-9ccm.squarespace.com/

pw: happy2021

Let me know that you are able to view.

 

You can try

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  section[data-section-id="615df008e325c12851ac481a"]
    .slideshow-holder
    .slide-media-container
    img {
    height: auto !important;
  }
}

Let me know if it works properly on your site

Support me by pressing 👍 if this useful for you

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment

image.png.9b533aa914a209f67b58373e8c7613e1.png

My testing result

 

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.