How do I add breadcrumbs to Squarespace 7.1

You can add breadcrumbs to product pages with our Breadcrumbs Extension for Squarespace 7.1.

You can add nested product categories as breadcrumbs, making it easier for customers to discover other products in your Squarespace store.

A breadcrumb trail on a product detail page is a form of site navigation. It helps visitors to understand a product’s position in the store hierarchy. This can help users to explore your store more effectively, especially if you have a large number of product categories.

https://sf.digital/breadcrumbs-extension

It converts your product categories to breadcrumbs, automatically.

breadcrumbs-shown.thumb.png.f2bc752395bd81a45a6797b048b3ea57.png

categories-added.thumb.png.0de9ce4aac60b968e15202dca63b6429.png

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or get in touch via the website 🙂.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• paul2009 changed the title to How do I add breadcrumbs to Squarespace 7.1
  • 5 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 3:35 PM, sammy_m-h said:

Hi @paul2009

I recently purchased this plugin to add a breadcrumb trail to my products but I have another issue I am trying to work around and wondered if you can help. See video here

Thanks so much

@paul2009 – any news on this? I have also tried to contact your team at SF Digitial but no-one has responded. Many thanks

@sammy_m-h I'm sorry you have not received a response. I'll look into this and email you back directly.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 5 months later...
On 10/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, paul2009 said:

You can add breadcrumbs to product pages with our Breadcrumbs Extension for Squarespace 7.1.

You can add nested product categories as breadcrumbs, making it easier for customers to discover other products in your Squarespace store.

A breadcrumb trail on a product detail page is a form of site navigation. It helps visitors to understand a product’s position in the store hierarchy. This can help users to explore your store more effectively, especially if you have a large number of product categories.

https://sf.digital/breadcrumbs-extension

It converts your product categories to breadcrumbs, automatically.

breadcrumbs-shown.thumb.png.f2bc752395bd81a45a6797b048b3ea57.png

categories-added.thumb.png.0de9ce4aac60b968e15202dca63b6429.png

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or get in touch via the website 🙂.

Hey Paul,
Does your extension work  if I've already got Michael's universal filter on  a site?
And will you offer a developer price so we can put this extension on multiple sites in the future?

Edited by jaisequoia
forgot some text

I'll send a DM @jaisequoia