Age Verification Popup

Selling or displaying products that are age-restricted?

Our popup blocks access to the site until visitors confirm they are of sufficient age.

Our latest version includes great new features, including:

• Blur or darken the site beneath the popup until the visitor confirms their age
  • Include your logo on the popup to maintain brand consistency

The popup can be customised to be displayed in any single language, can be color matched to your site and use your own custom fonts. Our step-by-step guide makes installation simple, or you can book professional installation by us.

https://sf.digital/squarespace-age-popup

Provided by

Paul
Founder of sf.digital
Squarespace Expert
Squarespace Circle Leader

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, LUDLOW said:

can these popups be single button instead of dual?

Yes. You can hide the "No" button if you only require a single confirmation button, with no opportunity for the user to go back to the previous site 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, JaraCreative said:

I have a client that is a surgeon. He is asking for age restricted blurring for images only, not the entire site. Is this possible?

Would you like whole images blurred? Or, just portions. The former would be easier.

You'd probably want to ask the age question. Store the answer somewhere, then have some JavaScript that would set a class site-wide that could then be use for CSS and/or JavaScript to implement the effect.

Keep in mind that this effect would only be skin deep, so to speak. A motivated individual would still be able to access the unblurred images.

I don't have solution for your effect. These are just my thoughts.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.