Are their any 3rd party html5 coding websites that use plugin codes that work well with squarespace websites?

• Replies 4
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, ScharadLightbourne said:

Site URL: https://www.frymestudios.com

I'd like to add some code to my website , primarily a pricing table that will load quickly and easily on both iphone and android phones. Do you guys have any recommendations for 3rd party coding sites that will provide me with code and I simply drop the code into a code block on squarespace?

You can refer to the elfsight pricing table

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

There are several sites that have/sell code for use with SS. And several folks share/sell their wares on their own sites.

There isn't a codepen like site dedicated to SS.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:33 PM, ScharadLightbourne said:

Site URL: https://www.frymestudios.com

I'd like to add some code to my website , primarily a pricing table that will load quickly and easily on both iphone and android phones. Do you guys have any recommendations for 3rd party coding sites that will provide me with code and I simply drop the code into a code block on squarespace?

If you need a free solution, you can search Pricing Table on Codepen then share link here. We can help you convert code to Code Block.

Or you can also use some pricing I wrote on my blog.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hello folks!

@ScharadLightbourne if you decied to choose Elfsight Pricing Table widget, don't hesitate to contact us if any help needed.

We provide free Lite plan that is not limited in functionality or time so that you can test the widget to the full. Installation and customization assistance is included to free plan, too 🙂

Regards, Elfsight Team

Explore all Elfsight widgets - Widget Catalog
Follow us - Facebook | Instagram