Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Would love feedback please

Site URL: https://www.studiolucephoto.com

I would love some constructive feedback please. I am still to learn how to make my site more easily accessible for mobile devices, but until then can I get receive feedback and ideas to move forward. 

I realize there are some pages not live but until COVID restrictions lift in our area these are not important.

https://www.studiolucephoto.com

Thank you in advance

Edited by ShortAngryViking

Hey, at first glance, its great! Nothing really screamed out that needed changing from a UX/UI perspective.

Upon looking closer, here are a few things, IMO that are may need to change

• 'autograph your work with excellence' is in bright, highly saturated red. This is quite confronting and looks like a warning more than a tag line. It's also hard to see cause the font is thin and the background is brown. It's not really legible
    • Suggestion: use a softer, warmer red. But it may be your branding colours so leave it
  • About page: the animation "autograph your work", everytime it changes words, the blinking red cursor goes to the next line then it pushes down the picture. This is quite distracting when reading your about. There may be a code to tweak the animation not to go to the second line
  • About page: The space between "Autograph Your Work With Excellence." and "Follow our Journey on Instagram." is way too spaced out. Close the gap
  • Footer: The " Automotive, commercial and headshot photography company, Studio Lucé Photography, serving Hamilton, Waikato, National, & International." line is a bunch of links. It's quite confusing and not obvious they are info and links at the same time. Try re-design it something like, but formatting may be wrong to your branding or wording:

An automotive | commercial | headshot photography company | Studio Lucé Photography
    Serving Hamilton, Waikato, National, & International

Other than that, just had a quick skim, but photos are amazing

@hasher22. Thank you so very much. Your view/opinion and ideas showed things I did not realize. Yes the red is our branding but now you have pointed out some truths that we never actually considered I will begin the process to "soften" the harshness.

Thank you for your critique, it really helped a great deal.