Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Site URL: https://fiddle-cheetah-5sgh.squarespace.com/who-we-are

HELP! I'm having trouble with a glitch when I click on the header navigation pages for a site I'm building. 

I'm using the "Suffolk" template in Squarespace 7.1. I have the navigation built as 5 folders and each folder will have a 2-4 sub-pages. I wanted to link each folder navigation title to a specific page (which I guess isn't an option with this template) so I followed the steps on this site to do that using code injection in the site wide header/footer and customized folder and page URL slugs to redirect. 

Now when I click one of the folder navigations, it goes to the correct page BUT there is a significant glitch. It looks like the page loads for half a second then loads again. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Please set up a site-wide password for your site.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• Solution

That could very well be the issue! To test please see Using private browsing or incognito mode. Then load up your site and see how it looks.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 3 months later...