Searchable page using tags / topics?

Site URL: https://rangerclub.uk/discount-codes

I'm wanting to create both a knowledge base and area for discount codes. Although completely different I vision the pages working in the same manner. Block of images / text filling the page with a search bar at the very head. Users can search for a topic / tag to filter results.

An example is for our Discount Code page which features a lot of codes, to many to look through easily. If there was a search bar at the top where a user could enter 'car cleaning' it would filter results, only showing discounts relevent.

What is the best way to achieve this? Loosely how the blog works but doesn't need to be as in depth.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I recommend you using Filter Plugin to achieve this. Plugin will work with Blog Page or Product or Summary Block.

When using the plugin, it will add a search bar to the top of the page, and it will search based on the Title of the Posts. When you type any word, it will filter and display the posts containing the title after only a few seconds, without having to redirect to a new page or reload the page like Default Search Features.

You can also create more filters based on tags, categories.

(The above link contains an affiliate link, if you click on it and purchase the plugin from there, I will get a small commission)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)