Non-Breaking Hyphens

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

26 minutes ago, mackenzieu said:

Site URL: https://carrot-bronze-bld8.squarespace.com/

I'm looking for a way to create non-breaking hyphens. Specifically, I'd like the word "Co-op" on my site never to break up on two lines. Thanks!

On which screen size you see the breaking

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• Solution
10 hours ago, mackenzieu said:

I'm looking for a way to create non-breaking hyphens.

On Mac or Windows?

On Mac, you can press Ctrl-Cmd-Space to launch the Character Viewer and then select the non-breaking hyphen. I have added it to my favourites within the Character Viewer so it's easy to find.

char-viewer-non-breaking-hyphen.thumb.png.195e6a644876014c0112e9ce364d34e5.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Try scrolling up and clicking the expand button: http://recordit.co/hNZlHAIHAc

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.