Need to add variations but tells me I have more than 250!!

Site URL: http://www.theesseedit.com.au

I am trying to create a custom bundle for my customers. In this bundle they are able to choose any four rollers out of the selection on our website.

When I enter the products as roller 1-4 and then list our different rollers in the variants it tells me I have more than 250 and cannot proceed. I have tried to delete certain variations, like allowing people to choose the same roller 4 times as this would not happen but then it tells me that I cannot delete the variations. I am stuck at how I would be able to offer this custom bundle to my customers.
Anyone have any ideas or tips for me?????
Also our website is still in test mode so not sure if the URL above will work?

• Replies 2
  • Views 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Britto said:

I am trying to create a custom bundle for my customers. In this bundle they are able to choose any four rollers out of the selection on our website.

Try adding a Custom Product Form for the bundle product that will appear after they click Add to Cart. You can list all of the rollers on the form so that customers to make their choice here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.