Use Integromat to get product form data for Squarespace orders

I am trying to use Integromat to send data to Airtable every time someone places an order. In general, this works very simply, BUT some of the information I need is not available when I try to map the fields in Integromat - specifically the information from the product form.

I run an afterschool program where parents purchase the program in Squarespace and part of the checkout process is filling in a product form with their child's name, age, interests, etc. so that I can group the kids into the right afterschool sections.

Is anyone familiar with this type of thing? I am trying to avoid what I currently do which is download the order info for each "product" individually (different days, times and ages) which seems to be the only way I can get the product form info in a squarespace download, but I thought maybe I could identify the specific product first, then feed that to the "watch transactions" trigger and get the right info into Airtable, but everything I have tried has failed.

Even automating a csv download of all new product purchases every day that I could then manually import to Airtable would be better than doing it by hand.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey @ClinIQ_Health, thanks for sharing the scenario ID! We've looked into it and we see that you do, indeed, have 18 items in the Form Submission array. 

For situations like these, it's a good idea to learn the get(map(...)) functions. 

(the map(...) function turns a complex array to a simple array; the get(...) function returns the value path of an object)

So, for instance, to get the Date of Departure from your form submissions, it would look like this:

1801188604_Screenshot2021-10-13at12_28_41.png.876d258e8a40e8d802374ef924de7052.png

You can learn more about mapping in this help center article 🙂