Blank White Space Under Site Footer

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it might be a Chrome issue. Just tried on another browser and it's not there.

Current homepage isn't staying, but the logo scroll plugin half way down seems to be causing some width issue. Not sure how to resolve that one...

It's a code block using and elfsight plugin. Soon as the plugin is enabled, the site width changes and the logo block is misaligned.

Hello folks,

@richardgreencreativewe're very sorry to see that our widget is causing issues for your!

We've just checked your website with our dev team, and they will be just happy to fix it for you.

Please contact our Support Team and provide a link to your website along with temporary access to your website backend in your support ticket. We will fix the issue in the shortest possible time.

Thank you!

Regards, Elfsight Team

Explore all Elfsight widgets - Widget Catalog
Follow us - Facebook | Instagram

On 9/29/2021 at 5:34 AM, richardgreencreative said:

Site URL: http://www.travlux.co.uk

Hi All

Just a general housekeeping query, but I have some white space under my footer site-wide.

It's pretty annoying and I can't get rid... any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Do you still need help on this? Also, i see some white space on right of website. You can use this CSS to fix it

html, body {
    overflow-x: hidden;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)